Friday, September 5, 2008

Bonne journée!

Updating really quickly before I leave to go to class. I have some little errands to run before I get to school, so I should probably leave soonish...

In other completely un-related news, it's Abby's birthday! I am quite excited. Hannah and I are going to dine chez elle (at her house) tonight with her host mother.

Thought of the day:
My host parents want me to complain about something. Every day, they ask me if everything's going alright, and I tell them yes, everything is going wonderfully. I think that they don't believe me. This morning, my host dad asked me if I slept well, and before I even started to say that I did, he said something like "Oh yes, of course you did!" And then he told me, if something isn't going right, I need to tell them.

But everything's going amazingly!!! I don't have anything to complain about. Should I make up something to complain about? Should I keep on telling them that everything's going well? What would you do?

1 comment: