Friday, October 10, 2008

Minou!

I'm watching Monsters and Co. in French on a Friday night.

I passed on salsa night in favor of staying in and watching Disney movies with Alix. It was a good choice, since my body was BEAT. I still hate having classes on Friday, but I'm sure I'll get by. Also, I've planned on not taking any Spanish classes next semester and just chilling out. I can take my last Spanish class my senior year at Smith.

I'm not sure what's on the menu for this weekend. I think tomorrow is going to be Thanksgiving (a store with American specialties!), maybe some makeover time for me (we'll see.. I think the main thing that I've got planned is to dye my hair, since my personal shopping assistant doesn't seem up for the shopping portion tomorrow), and my Spanish homework.

Sunday involves a Sorbonne party and Elise's Ratatouille "Anyone Can Cook" cookbook for hamburgers. Monday is Catherine's party for her birthday.

I'm glad that things have been a bit more laid-back. I'm not always ready for Paris: Guerilla Style. I was just thinking about how I really haven't had a day for myself in awhile. I liked just having one day where I stayed home all day and wrote postcards. I need that sometimes.

It's 3 a.m. in Paris, so I should probably hit the hay. Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment