Sunday, October 12, 2008

Chère la Sorbonne,

I do not like doing homework. You give me too much. I have class from 10:00 until 3:30. No stops. Plus, I have to run from one class to another (RUN) to make it to class on time. This is not a good thing.

Also, I just got back from a party that YOU hosted for your international students. WTF, Sorbonne? I have two of your classes tomorrow AND I have to find the time to register for another one that I don't have on my schedule yet.

PLUS I have to find time to sleep and have so much fun in the city of lights! This is too hard! Something's gotta give. And I think it's you.

We had an okay first week. I think I'm done, though. No more classes for me. I'm ready to throw in the towel and just live as a street performer. Just me and my guitare.

I hope you understand. It's not you; it's me.

Love,
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! You know what their answere is don't you? lol "Well, it's time to give up having fun in Paris! No more party time!..." Hang in there girl, you'll need as much education as you can get because it's a dog eat dog world out there...
    Allez, bon courage! (et bon travail surtout...sourire)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha merci, Claude! I just feel frustrated sometimes that I can't explore France (and the rest of Europe, at that) as much as I'd like.

    Don't worry; I really am working hard!

    ReplyDelete