Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dear world,

Things that are new in my life:

As of Friday:
- I got to see Sarah, a student from Smith who lived with my host family two years ago. She came over for dinner.
- We had a raclette!
- I tried to work on my research on this guy. No one knows who he is. Proving to be a difficult guy to track down. (Just trying to prove a point. The French know who he is, at least.)

As of Saturday:
- I learned how to make a chocolate cake with Elise and my host mom! We made it together, and Elise reminded me of me when I was little. And now. My mom still needs to get those last few stirs in, just to make sure everything's mixed. Hehe.
- I went to another dinner party! I love France.
- I met new people from Sciences Po.
- I came back home and left a note that said "Fur Elise" with a left over piece of cake.
- I did more research.

As of today:
- Went to the Louvre. Want to go back again all the time just to study. It was wonderful.
- Did more researching. Finally got a general "plan" together. Will finish tomorrow.


PLAN FOR MONDAY:
9:20: Leave for Spanish class
10:00 - 3:30: Class
4:00: Talk to Peebs
4:15: Lunch with Alix
5:00: Hit up La Bibliothèque Michelet to find that book
8:20: Leave for frisbee practice
10:45: Finish writing up presentation

PLAN FOR TUESDAY:
12:00: Go to Bibliotheque François Mitterand, if needed (if not, analyze painting. I'm pretty sure I have enough resources)
3:00: Practice like I've never practiced a presentation before
10:00: Do homework for Methodology
12:00: Practice one last time. Go to sleep

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting, I have an art blog here in San Diego, and would like
    to become your friend.

    Are you up to it? I hope so and I hope you will visit my site and comment. take care

    ReplyDelete