Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Guess what?

I bought a guitar! It is this one:

http://www.music123.com/Yamaha-JR1-Mini-Folk-Guitar-510692-i1146546.Music123

I love it muchly. I brought it to the Louvre today, which was a little bit of bad planning on my part. I had to check it with the coat guys, who were majorly hitting on us while we went to get our stuff afterward.

As neat as it was going to the Louvre for an art history lesson, it was kind of lame. Our professor was pretty condescending in a faux-sweet way. I'm glad I only have to see her once every two weeks.

Everything's going really well so far. The only thing that's bugging me is that I keep over-planning my days. I think that this has had a major impact on my sleeping schedules. Each night for the past 3 nights, I've dreamt about what I was going to do the next day, completely. Monday night, though, I remember dreaming that I went home for a day but I was trying to run around, get to frisbee practice on time, find the things in my room that I wanted to bring back to France, see everyone at Smith, and hang with the family. Somehow, my mom wound up at frisbee practice. It was really weird.

I think it might also have something to do with the fact that I've been using my computer in my bed. I think I should reserve my bed for only sleeptimes.

But it's hard! My desk is right by the window, and it gets so cold!

I'm going to try to go to sleep soon so I'm well rested for tomorrow. A bientot, tout le monde!

No comments:

Post a Comment