Monday, October 6, 2008

Frisbupdate:

So there's this girl Giovane, right? And she looks exactly like what Ruth would look like, if she were 100% Italian. She even started stalling me in Italian today! (uno... due... tre. I thought of you, Chris, if you read this!)

BUT THEN. We were both going for the disc, and now I have a fat lip where she smacked me in the face. I'm going to fetch something cold and take some Tylenol to help the swelling. Maybe.

Barghhh I don't want to look like Melanie Griffith!!!!!


Also, I had Spanish today, and I had 5 hours of class IN A ROW and I don't know if I'll survive Mondays. I'll tell you later, though.

1 comment:

  1. WOAH.

    Sorry, not about that... I'm magically signed in. I never signed in under a googly thing! HOW DOES IT KNOW!?

    Umm.....ice that shiz.

    Fo' realz.

    ReplyDelete