Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chocolate truffles from Monoprix might be just as good as those from a chocolatier.

Even though they're not covered in cocoa. So good.

I'm in Reid Hall with Alix and her friend from Oberlin. We're getting ready for les Nuits Blanche. Basically, every neat museum/exhibition is open ALL NIGHT LONG. We're starting at Musée d'Orsay, and then making our way around Paris. The metro closes at 2, but one line is staying open all night. It is sure to be goodtimes.

I had my first Spanish class on Friday. First off, Friday classes are no fun. Second, I've just discovered that I'm taking 19 credits, plus the volunteering class, plus actually volunteering with Restos du Coeur ("restaurants for the heart"). Plus, I was hoping to become a waitress. We'll see.

In any case, Spanish class was kind of neat. I didn't like that it was conducted in French, and it seems like it's more of a linguistics class than anything. I sat next to a girl, who I talked to for a little bit. However, I didn't catch her name or where she was from, because she had a heavy accent. She may have been from Spain? She's on the Erasmus program, which I don't know about.

Anyway, about to get ready for Nuit Blanche! Have a good evening, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment