Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick is the worst.

It finally happened. I'd been bragging for so long that I was the only person on the program who hadn't gotten sick yet, and it finally happened approx. 48 hours ago. J'ai mal au ventre, j'ai mal à la tête, j'ai la nez embouteillée, et j'ai envie de dormir toute la journée.

I skipped my first two classes today. I really would not have survived 2 hours of my Art History class tonight. I've been in a daze all day, and I've found that my levels of punchyness and cracked-out-ness ameliorate with my sickness.

That's all I got for now. As per us(ual), here's another list for things I have to do:
- change facebook event for Disneyland
- e-mail MBF about Restos
- e-mail Emery about frisbee
- e-mail Stéphane about the tourney
- make study sheets for history
- read history articles
- write up bio for Jacques Prévert

SLEEP. I could probably sleep through the night if I tried right now. But instead, I might just clean my room and knock off at least half of the things on that list. Whoo, productivity!

4 comments:

  1. Soigne toi bien! Bon courage...
    Amicalement B

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED talking to you on the phone today!! Get some rest and go to sleep!

    Hope you feel better tomorrow.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are we SO SICK at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://fr.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=JasonOnEarth

    ReplyDelete