Wednesday, November 23, 2011

10 [More] Things

Since I'm not fully motivated to write a long post this time, I've decided to make another list.

10 Things That I've Done Since My Last Post:
1. Baked chocolate chip cookies (and discovered that for chewier cookies, I shouldn't put so much baking soda in)
2. Tried to see a free concert at the Bibliothèque d'Evreux but wound up being too late and also horribly lost.
3. Decided to get pizza and visit the free museum instead, which was wonderful.
4. Sort of planned my first real lesson that wasn't purely conversation-based.
5. Had a date with a French girl.
6. Spent the night with friends in Sotteville, talking life and learning how to play Euchre.
7. Watched Sound and Fury with a friend who had never seen it before.
8. Made little pumpkin pies in muffin tins.
9. Cleaned my room.
10. Started watching South of Nowhere again.

So, some exciting things, and some less-exciting things. But I'm definitely keeping busy!

Also, about 3 weeks til I'm back in the States for a little while, which is pretty exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment