Sunday, February 13, 2011

Having a good week!

Seems I don't really write in here unless I'm stuck in bed, and it's a good sign that I haven't written in a while! My week has been great and has included seeing a lot of people that I love, who have helped immensely at keeping my spirits up. I finally have a set doctor's appointment on Monday, where I will hopefully get "official" answers as to what's going on. Seeing as how my last diagnosis was a sinus infection, I know that I have enough evidence to make a good case for CFS, if nothing else shows up in bloodwork.

I've been keeping a daily journal of how I feel day-to-day, and my goal for tomorrow is to make it so I can see things that happened over the course of a week, since it's been over 5 weeks since I first crashed. That should also definitely give me some credibility when it comes to getting a diagnosis on Monday. Not to mention that my daily range of motions still doesn't feasibly rise above being physically alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic for more than two hours a day, tops.

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment